I was so proud when my son decided to take algebra honors, but I was disheartened when I realized that I could not help him with his homework. I had not taken algebra since high school, and simply did not remember how to complete some of the projects. Algebrator allowed us to go through each step together. Thank you for making a program that allows me to help my son!
John Dixon, MI
The price you pay for the Algebrator is worth every penny, For the first time in my life I am actually able to do my algebra homework by myself.
Jonathan McCue, OH
You know, for a step-by-step algebra solution teaching software program, I recommend Algebrator to every student, parent, tutor, teacher, and board member I can!
Jonathan McCue, OH
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2012-03-07:
- calculating base numbers on a ti 884
- conversion formulas for linear to square root
- Epicure Market prepares fresh gourmet entrees each day. On Wednesday, 80 baked chicken dinners were made at a cost of $3.50 each. A 10% spoilage rate is anticipated. At what price should the dinners be sold to achieve a 60% markup based on selling price? Using the price per dinner that you determined in the previous question, calculate the following. If Epicure offers a $1- off coupon in newspaper advertisement, what markdown percent does the coupon represent?
- multiplication and division word equations holt quiz
- transforming equations calculator
- Which of the following equations has the same solution as the equation 2 x + 6 = 32 ?
- aleks geometry cheats
- practice test worksheets grade 6 math in alberta mrs.
- plus multiply divide subtracting fractions games
- how do I enter a problem in an online graphing calculator to show minimum and maximum?
- 30 degrees triangle
- object dropped from woolworth building on broadway
- Office Market is having a sale on printer paper. If you buy 2 reams for $8.99 each, you will get a third ream free. Calculate the markdown percent. (Round the percent to the nearest tenth.)
- all maths formulae for 1st to 10th standard pdf download
- multiplying adding subtracting and dividing in scientific notation
- rational functions domain calculator solver
- how to add integer fractions
- six-point Calculater
- log formula sheet
- kumon math software
- Carousel Toys has Romper Buckaroos, wooden rocking horses for toddlers, on a 30% markdown sale for $72.09 each. What was the original price before they were marked down?
- free laplace transform calculator
- how to graph axis of symmetry and directrix
- quadratic formula simplifier
- ti89 rationalize numerator
- What is the percent markup based on selling price for the Western Wear shirts? (Round percent to the nearest tenth.
- 11. Epicure Market prepares fresh gourmet entrees each day. On Wednesday, 80 baked chicken dinners were made at a cost of $3.50 each. A 10% spoilage rate is anticipated. At what price should the dinners be sold to achieve a 60% markup based on selling price?
- kuta software infinite algebra 2
- MATLAB Fraction Display
- systems of equations subsitution pizzazz worksheet
- ti 89 write the quotient in the form a+bi
- find missing angles area of a circle using circumference
- a sub n math
- soft math algebrator
- differential fomula in quicksheet
- 9th class math formula
- Gretchen invested $1,000 in a certificate of deposit (CD) that paid interest at a rate of 9% per year. How much was the CD worth at the end of 3 years?
- simplifying polynomial games
- how to do implicit differentiation with fractions
- Ransford Alda is a self-employed security consultant with estimated annual earnings of $90,000. His social security tax rate is 12.4%, Medicare is 2.9%, and his federal income tax rate 14%. How much estimated tax must Ransford send to the IRS each quarter? (Points : 2)
- pre algebra with pizzazz
- algebra expand expressions worksheet pdf
- understanding polyminals in math easisest way
- office market is having a sale on printer paper. if you buy 2 reams for $8.99 each, you will get a third ream free. calculate the markdown percent. (round the percent to the nearest tenth.)
- compound inequality calculator
- maths sums for class 7
- free math answers and show work
- radical problem for 9th
- mathematical trivia acronyms
- solve for 64\10 then convert to a mix fraction and then to a decimal
- addison wesley answer key to making fun 52 graphs and linear equastions slope
- A model rocket is launched with an initial upward velocity of 195
- what is the equation that gives the acreage
- grade 10 algebra equations
- actual inch ruler
- intermediate mathmatics formula charts
- soal2 trigonometri dan jawabannya
- Ahmed has half of a treasure map,which indicates that the treasure is buried in the desert 2x + 6 paces from Castle Rock. Vanessa has the other half of the map. Her half indicates that to find the treasure, one must get to Castle Rock, walk x paces to the north, and then walk 2x + 4 paces to the east. If they share their information, then they can find x and save a lot of digging. What is x?
- Grade 7th Formula Sheet
- Examples of Graph Linear Equations
- glencoe math answers cheat
- parametric equations + worksheet
- TI-83 calculate chinese remainder theorem
- Epicure Market prepares fresh
- algebra2textbook teacher edition
- +how to input ln soulutions into a TI-83
- numerical based on daily life activities solved by linear programming problems
- square root calcuator with exponent calculator
- power graph with negative exponents
- Usable Online TI-84 Calculator
- 1989 creative publications slope
- example and solution of improper rational function
- writing an mathematics investigatory project
- Mathssheet. gread. 3
- Dividing Radicals Algebra
- compute the principal for the following loan
- karas custom tees experienced fixed costs of $500 and variable of $5 a shirt. write an equation
- consecutive number calculator
- Solving Rational Equations math lab cheats
- Algebra Tips and Tricks
- simultaneous equations step by step
- 1998 optional sats
- linear inequalities worksheet 2x-5>3