For years, I paid for an expensive program for my daughter that was nothing more than a glorified tutoring. At my daughters teachers suggestion, I bought your software program. Shes already done so much better that I realize I should have bought it for her a long time ago and saved money!
Katherine Tsaioun, MA
I really needed a way to get help with my homework when I wasn't able to speak with my teacher. Algebrator really solved my problem :)
Lisa Schuster, NY
As a mother who is both a research scientist and a company president (we do early ADME Tox analyses for the drug-discovery industry), I am very concerned about my daughters math education. Your algebra software was tremendously helpful for her. Its patient, full explanations were nearly what one would get with a professional tutor, but far more convenient and, needless to say, less expensive.
Merv Hass, PA
The program is a lifesaver, thanks so much!
Marsha Stonewich, TX
As a teacher, much of my time was taken up by creating effective lesson plans. Algebrator allows me to create each lesson in about half the time. My kids love it because I can spend more time with them! Once they are old enough, I hope they will find this program useful as well.
Tommie Fjelstad, NE
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2012-03-26:
- Using the scenario from the question above, imagine you are the bookkeeper for Empire. How much money will you send to Mohawk?
- multiple fraction calculator
- binovial expansion solver
- prime factorization of 225
- Factoring quadratic expressions calculator
- how many numbers between are divisible neither by 5 nor 6
- Natureland Garden Center buys lawn mowers that list for $679.95 less a 30% trade discount. What is the dollar amount of the trade discount?What is the net price of each Natureland Garden Center lawn mower?
- square root on TI-89
- word problem solver
- construct subtractor circuit using adders
- negative exponent calculator+fraction
- algebra equation calculator fractions
- Ned’s Sheds purchases building materials from Timbertown Lumber for $3,700 with terms of 4/15, n/30. The invoice is dated October 17. Ned’s decides to send in a $2,000 partial payment. By what date must the partial payment be sent to take advantage
- Free TI-84 Calculator
- map of the mississippi river with states
- pizzazz worksheet answers
- matlab runge-kutta algorithm +newton iteration
- 9th grade algebra worksheets printable
- word problem solver free
- Examples of Polynomials
- college algebra challenge exam
- digital filter
- colins time
- the empire carpet company orders
- rules in addition of polynomials
- An invoice is dated August 29 with terms of 4/15 EOM . What is the discount date?
- using binomial cube free help with algebra
- how to factor 4x^2+14x+8
- evaluating permutation expressions
- 1, for x rational f(x) = | | 0, for x irrational Can anyone explain what this function would look like and why it is a function?
- jerusalem bridge maths worksheets
- how to find factors of 132 on texas t1-84 plus
- algebra trivia with answers
- Suppose that an insurance agent offers you a policy that will provide you with a yearly income of $60,000 in 30 years. What is the comparable salary today, assuming an inflation rate of 4% compounded annually?
- $679.95 less a 30%
- he temperature on a summer day is degrees Fahrenheit. The formula to covert temperature to degrees Celsius is C = 5/9(F-32). What is the corresponding temperature in degrees Celsius?
- solving variable exponents calculator
- city cellular purchased $28,900 in cell phones on april 25. the terms of sale were 4/20, 3/30, N/60. freight terms were F.O.B. destination. returned goods amounted to $650. what is the net amount due if city cellular sends the manufacturer a partial payment of $5000 on may 20? if the manufacturer from the question above charges a 41/2 % late fee how much would city cellular owe if it did not pay the balance by the net date?
- States with Mississippi River Map
- math paper on simplifying expressions
- multiply add subtract and divide radicals
- solve by addition squares method calculator
- third root calculator with variables
- a boats crew rowed 12 miles downstream, with the current, in 2 hours, the returns trip upstream, against the current, covered the same distance, but took 3 hours, find the rowing rate in still water and the rate of the current
- multiply rational expressions calculator
- 9. Ned’s Sheds purchases building materials from Timbertown Lumber for $3,700 with terms of 4/15, n/30. The invoice is dated October 17. Ned’s decides to send in a $2,000 partial payment. By what date must the partial payment be sent to take advantage of the cash discount?
- What is the net price factor for trade discounts of 25/15/10
- why are poets poor math answer key
- Free Math Solver turn a fraction into a decimal
- radical and roots calculator with variables
- In a given training week, a swimmer completes mile on day one, mile on day two, and mile on day three
- simple cslculstor
- What number is 14.25% of 1978?
- Fantasia Florist Shop purchases an order of imported roses with a list price of $2,375 less trade discounts of 15/20/20. What is the dollar amount of the trade discount? (Points : 2.5)
- base 9 multiplication table
- eastiest way to factor 2nd degree trinomial worksheet
- An invoice is dated August 29 with terms of 4/15 EOM. What is the discount date?
- If the markup of a fluorescent light fixture transformer is 120% based on the cost, what is the corresponding percent markup based on selling price? (Round percent to the nearest tenth.) (Points : 2)
- Anselmo's Engineering buys circuit boards with a list price of $32,000. If the supplier extends trade discounts of 42/32/12, what is the trade discount amount?
- instruments on moonlighting variables worksheet
- real problem ellipse
- programming ti85 to solve two equations simultaneously
- simplify each expression practice
- solving polonomial inegalities with algerbraic terms and table
- Anselmo's Engineering buys circuit boards with a list price of $32,000. If the supplier extends trade discounts of 42/32/12, what is the trade discount amount? (Points : 2)
- Considering the scenario from the the previous question, if partial payment was sent by the discount dat what is the date
- www.kuta software infinite algebra 1 answers
- area ks3
- my math lab math answer calculator
- free step by step algebra solver shows work
- square binomial formula
- using the scenario from the question above, imagine you are the bookkeeoer for emoire
- fantasia florist shop purchases an order of imported roses with a list price of $ 2,375
- feasible set graph
- multiply rational numbers calculator
- printable algebra 1 math book with answer key
- the second angle of a triangle kite is four times as large as the first. the third angle is 25 more than the sum of the
- explain the exponent calculation method
- online boolean simplification calculator
- kidney beans germination
- For a certain bathtub, the cold water faucet can fill the tub in minutes. The hot water faucet can fill the tub in minutes. If both faucets are used together, how long will it take to fill the tub?
- basketball concession stand
- Simplifying a sum or difference of radical expressions: Multivariate calculator
- multiply then simplifying radicals
- you and your friend go to a mexican restaurant
- City Cellular purchased $28,900 in cell phones on April 25. The terms of sale were 4/20, 3/30, n/60. Freight terms were F.O.B. destination. Returned goods amounted to $650. What is the net amount due if City Cellular sends the manufacturer a partial payment of $5,000 on May 20? (Points : 2.5)
- mcgraw hill 6th fraction worksheets
- Using your answer to the question above, what is the net dollar amount of that rose order?
- example of accounting math
- ti 89 simultaneous equation solver nonlinear
- factoring polynomials